• Ensure your ANT+ USB stick is in your computer
• Ideally put it on a USB extension cable and locate it near your trainer to prevent dropouts.
• Ensure that your trainer is plugged in and your bike is properly situated on it
• Ensure that no other ANT+ devices are turned on and in range of the computer you’ll be using CVRcade on •
Some devices may not turn on and connect until you start pedaling the bike
• In the hamburger menu select Pairing and Enter the ANT+ ID of the device you wish to pair, and then press "Pair" in order to force CVRcade to use that device.
• Restart CVRcade
• Make sure all other applications using Ant are closed
• Unplug Trainer and Ant
• Restart computer