Low FPS (frames per second) results in stuttered video. This can be caused by the speed of your internet or computer hardware, such as a graphic's card, CPU, or RAM. To minimize this try the following:
- If your computer is connected to the internet via WiFi, try connecting with an ethernet cable.
- Use the V key to toggle through the mini camera views until it is OFF/closed.
- If you are in an activity or map, press the ESC key to open the Activity Info & Controls screen. At the top of this page, click on UI.
- Try changing your Graphics Quality setting to medium or lower.
- Toggle supers off (you won't be able to deploy any supers). From in game, press the ESC key to open the Activity Info & Controls screen and at the top of this page, click on UI. Toggle Supers to Off.